DisplayMate, known for its ratings on display technologies, hosted the iPhone 11 Pro this week. In the scoring, the iPhone 11 Pro achieved the highest score that can be obtained through DisplayMate by achieving an A +.
Apple’s new iPhone models this year were exposed to many negative comments. Although the Apple front, although satisfied with the phone in terms of design, especially in terms of response to the iPhone 11 models remained below expectations, despite all this, Apple has a very successful issue that the screens.
The company announced that the display of the iPhone 11 Pro is the most successful display they have ever produced. The Super Retina XDR displays were able to confirm these words and succeeded in setting a new record on DisplayMate. The results of DisplayMate’s detailed review have emerged today, and Apple’s Super Retina XDR display has achieved the highest A + rating ever. The device also won the “Best Smartphone with the Screen” award.
iPhone 11 Pro’s display features:
The iPhone 11 Pro won the award last year, but with new screen enhancements, the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max will offer users a very high brightness of 1,200 nits. While the performance under the sun is very good and in normal use, it will give users a very nice looking screen experience.
DisplayMate drew attention to Apple’s achievements and pointed to other areas where the Super Retina XDR managed to break the record. You can view the published list below.
- Highest absolute color sensitivity (0.9 JNCD)
- Image Content The smallest change in color sensitivity with APL (0.3 JNCD)
- Highest full screen brightness for OLED smartphones (770 nits for 100% APL and 821 nits for 50% APL)
- Highest full-screen contrast rating in ambient light (171 in 100% APL)
- 1.290 nits for standard HDR 20% APL, highest HDR peak brightness of 1,090 nits for full screen white with 100% APL
- Highest contrast ratio (infinity)
- Lowest screen mirroring (4.5%)
- Smallest brightness change with viewing angle (25% at 30 degrees)
- Highest visible screen resolution 2.7K (2688 × 1242)
Although it is one of the most criticized phones of this year, we have to admit that the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Max have done a successful job as screen performance.