Oppo will be the newest smartphone in the top segment. Oppo Reno features the TENAA leak.
On April 10, Oppo has already prepared that the new smartphone brand Reno will offer the first models to consumers. A leak that occurred yesterday (available from the link below) allowed us to look at the design of Oppo Reno in detail. However, the latest TENAA leak revealed almost all the features of the device.
The TENAA leakage shows the Oppo Reno models of the PCAM00 and PCAT00 model, which we know are the Snapdragon 710 versions. Oppo Reno will also have Snapdragon 855 and 5G models. Also, expectations are for the launch of a Lamborghini Edition.
Oppo Reno Features (Leakage)
- Snapdragon 710 / Snapdragon 855 processor
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage / 6GB RAM, 256GB storage / 8GB RAM, 256GB storage
- / 12GB RAM, 512GB UFS 3.0 storage (for Lamborghini Edition version)
- 6.4 inch 2340 x 1080 pixels Full HD + AMOLED screen
- 48 MP + 5 MP dual camera (Snapdragon 855’li version will be a third camera
- with 10x zoom support)
- 16 MP front camera
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system
- 3.680 mAh battery (5000mAh in Lamborghini Edition version) (50W fast
- charging support in Snapdragon 855 version)